Rivers Grit Grinder
Designed by ex-porlex engineers, the beautiful matte black Rivers hand ceramic grinder offers high quality, consistent grinds in an ultra-compact size.
High-quality ceramic burrs: Don't let the size fool you. The Grit has been meticulously engineered to offer a superior grind consistency by having fixed the upper burrs. The burrs are made of a durable, rust-resistant ceramic that give off minimal heat in order to preserve the natural flavours of the coffee.
Silicone band:The band serves a double purpose of providing a strong grip on the grinder and storing the handle when it's not in use.
• Material: 18-8 Stainless Steel (Body, Handle, Cup, Lid)
• Polypropylene (Body, Handle), Polyacetal Resin, Iron (bright chromate conversion coatings) (Body), Ceramic (Blade), Silicon rubber (Band)
• Capacity: Approx. 120ml (20g for coffee beans)
• Size: W:50mm×D:54mm ×H:161mm (when the handle is stored)
• Weight: 42g (Handle), 178g (Body) total: 220g
• Made in Japan